Forsaken Anarchy Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private CConoly Page for FA

2 posters

Go down

Private CConoly Page for FA Empty Private CConoly Page for FA

Post  shocellist Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:44 am

http://cconoly.com/lots/?pw=AnarchyForsaken
Password: AnarchyForsaken

Entering either the password into the "Kongregate Private List" page on CConoly or directly copying the url will take you to the CConoly page for FA. Please only post raids that you intend to keep private--these raids should be uncommon or rare as well. There is little need for CC Colonels and Warmasters to be posted privately, and rare raids that have already been made public will likely die long before anyone from FA can hit it.

This raid page is meant for Forsaken Anarchy members ONLY. Do not share any of these raids with the public without the direct permission of the summoner.
As a general rule, do not go over OS on any of these raids unless it is falling behind. If you would like to overhit for any other reason, get permission from the summoner first.
Conversely, do not hit these raids unless you can reach FS or OS on them. It is bad practice and will likely aggravate fellow alliance members.

For those who are relatively unfamiliar with the game, a list of raids that should and should not be posted is below.

Should post:
Any small (green) raids. These raids are 10-man raids (with Pox 12 and Temple 25 as the exceptions). Often, they die within seconds of posting in public chat. Pox and Temple have astronomically high FS and OS numbers with extremely short timers, so these need to be cared for and hit hard.
Any medium (yellow) raids. These raids are 50-man raids and, like small raids, they die very quickly. These raids are also difficult to get a hold of in public chat.
Some large (orange) raids. Large raids are for 100 people, but with a few exceptions (I'm thinking about Cake), do not make many appearances in public chat. Large raids should be posted if someone in FA requests it or if you simply want to give us the chance to hit these uncommon raids.

Should NOT post:
Any epic or colossal raids (red and blue, respectively). There is rarely a shortage of these raids, so there is little reason to keep them private. Additionally, the high player capacity (250 and 500, respectively) means that more players are necessary to ensure the death of the raid.
Personal (purple) raids. This one should be pretty obvious. Nobody can hit them except for the summoner.
shocellist
shocellist
Fairly Active Member

Back to top Go down

Private CConoly Page for FA Empty Re: Private CConoly Page for FA

Post  Jillian0 Sun Feb 10, 2013 12:12 am

The page is not working for me at the moment. If I type the password (or the provided link) cconoly takes me back to the public raid list.

edit: It is working correctly again.

Last edited by Jillian0 on Sun Feb 10, 2013 7:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Jillian0
Jillian0
Recluse

Back to top Go down

Post  shocellist Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:12 am

Seems to be working now. It wasn't working for me yesterday either.
shocellist
shocellist
Fairly Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum