Gaming in Forsaken Anarchy

Go down

Gaming in Forsaken Anarchy Empty Gaming in Forsaken Anarchy

Post  shocellist on Fri Dec 28, 2012 7:44 am

So I presume everyone here is a gamer, at least to an extent. Otherwise... why would you be playing LotS? This thread is to talk about other games you play, recommend games to fellow players (perhaps a game none of us have heard of?), and to have fun.

I'm a huge Call of Duty fan... it's kind of a problem. Black Ops 2 anyone?
I'll play pretty much any game that drops into my arms. Like I said, it's a problem. Very Happy
shocellist
shocellist
Fairly Active Member

Back to top Go down

Gaming in Forsaken Anarchy Empty Re: Gaming in Forsaken Anarchy

Post  Megadeth_987 on Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:03 am

I love Call of Duty... But have yet to acquire my copy of Black ops 2!! I'm getting it soon though!

I love the Elder Scrolls series, and pretty much any game I can get my hands on... A pretty good MMO that I played for years, is Dark Swords.. I can help you out if you want to start it. Since I'm level 260 something xD I loved that game!!

Other games I enjoy include, but are not limited to, Battlefield 3, the Sims!! ermm.. I'll edit this post as I continue to think of more! Very Happy
Megadeth_987
Megadeth_987
Admin

https://forsakenforums.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  brainer2000 on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:41 am

well i have a ton so heres a list. internet games...puzzle pirates is a decent game. woflenstein enemy territory, wolfenstein quakewars, league of leagends. the only game you have to pay for is wolfenstein quakewars. copmuter games are woflenstein enemy territory(execellent for lan partys) dawn of war, i still play starcraft and warcraft three, board games/card games, highly suggest betrayal at house on the hill, nightmare, atmosphere, banaza, pirates dice, bang with all of its additions, citidals, last night on earth, count dracula, pamdemic and its expantions, red october. group games i suggest are murder in the dark, big boody, do you know your neighbor, sherades, pictionary, fork and spoon, catch phrase, apples to apples,

brainer2000
Recluse

Back to top Go down

Post  Vireyar on Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:42 am

Three standby games that I always go back to in between major plays: NetHack, Escape Velocity: Nova and Minecraft.

Love the Elder Scrolls series ... except Oblivion. Huge letdown after the masterpiece of Morrowind.

Also love Fallout. New Vegas' DLCs dragged on a fair bit, but it was interesting to see the Courier's full backstory.

Recently played through Borderlands 2. Never found a Hellfire or Bee, despite all my farming. Still, there's not much a level 50 Cataclysm/Motion Siren can't handle solo. Except Terramorphous.
Vireyar
Vireyar
Recluse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down