Question about Raids

Go down

Question about Raids Empty Question about Raids

Post  Tactician87 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:28 am

Hey guys Im relatively new to LoTS. I started around Halloween. I wanted to ask some of the more experienced players what raids are best for collecting the collection items that go into stat points. Im level 114 with a LSI of 6 and im increasing my LSI is real slow now because Im not getting that many complete item sets to turn in for stats. I know the alliance raids give the banners. I mean to ask this as more of a... what are the better general raids that give collection items to farm stats?

Thanks in advance =D

Tactician87
Recluse

Back to top Go down

Question about Raids Empty Re: Question about Raids

Post  Vireyar on Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:06 am

Apparently I can't post an external link ... cconoly dot com forwardslash lots is a searchable index of raids that have been posted to Kong chat.

Void Killer, Telemachus, Colonel, and Ragebeasts all have a OS of under 1 million; hit those anytime you see them. You can probably hit OS with just 20 stamina on each.

If you can jump on them (they're 10 member raids), Purple Lion, Lieutenant Targe and Missile Strike all have low OS and low HP, meaning they're over in a flash - so you also get your collection items quicker. Missile Strike has the added benefit of dropping Your Wrath data, which I hear is a great cake farming raid.

Puny Human Birthday raids (Boar, Guan Yu, Cake, Bashan, Missile Strike, Relic Hunter, Xenocide Warship, Cyborg Shark, Bile Beast and Pi) all drop 2 kinds of collection items each. So they're nice too.

And of course - alliance raids! All of them drop banners.
Vireyar
Vireyar
Recluse

Back to top Go down

Post  Nole61 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:22 pm

I agree with what Vire said. The Zone-1 raids, with the exception of CC Commander all are very good for stat farms. The Puny Human Birthday raids have a bit higher FS/OS, but can be well worth it. Of special not is Bashan, who drops two very good officers, and the Personal Continuum Transformer. Missiles have are a raid that go rather fast, but if you can find/summon one, then you can get "Your Wrath" data. I can confirm that it is amazing for stat gain, with it dropping five of each cake on average, which gives around 10 stat points. Doing Pi can also be worth it, but she has a slightly higher FS/OS. Besides these, the Zone-2 raids can also be done for farming as well, as the items they drop can be turned into statpoints, and Mysterious Technology, which can be used for Mycroft, then statpoints. Alliance raids can be considered a bonus, on top of your stamina farming, just make sure you OS everything.
http://cconoly.com/lots/
This site constantly updates with new raids you can hit, but they go fast since everybody has access to them.
EDIT: Just remembered the fact that Pox and Temple exist. If you can hit 7m in 5h, go for a normal pox. Loot is great in the form of pox samples and you might even get your own pox data. Doom-Spheres, and shards of them drop on some difficulties as well, which can be used to upgrade Quiskerian gear. Loot only goes up with how hard you hit, with it being in tiers like WR loot is. Temples are a sort of secondary farming thing you might be interested in, with more damage being needed for more loot. On normal, if you can hit 8m in 10h, you can get 3 epics, and some nice fusion crystals. It also drops some of the best farming gear in the game, but you need to go on higher difficulty temples, which requires more damage.

Last edited by Nole61 on Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remembered Pox and Temple.)
Nole61
Nole61
Recluse

Back to top Go down

Post  shocellist on Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:50 am

All of the above answers are worth reading, but in case you want to skip most of that, I'll tell you what I personally do when I want to stat farm (I focus on one raid).

Psychic Colonel (CC Colonel).

It is probably the most common stat-farming raid out there, and has (like others have said), a very low OS. 600K on normal, to 1.2M on nightmare. Hit as many as you can, and you'll get to LSI 7 in no time!

I have no issues with the other raids--they just tend to be less common and harder to find.
shocellist
shocellist
Fairly Active Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Tactician87 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 12:38 am

hahahaha. No worries, I read everything and thanks for the advice everyone. I can also say that Your Wrath is a really good cake farming tool. I was lucky enough to get it on my first Missile Strike and have been able to summon and kill it a few times =D

Tactician87
Recluse

Back to top Go down

Question about Raids Empty What u guys pay more attention? Ally chat in game or here in the forum ?

Post  mofonius on Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:03 am

Perceived when post links from raids i usually do (pi/missiles) in the alliance chat few peoples join it, but after announce at public chat at kong (alliance members start join) so, where do u suggest post them then ?

mofonius
Recluse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down